- PICK-UP POINTS: Are geared to within a few miles radius of Halesowen, thus ensuring that direct travel to your holiday destination can be enjoyed. All coaches are non-smoking.
- DEPOSIT: £50.00 per person per booking. Balance to be paid 6 weeks prior before departure without notification.
- Your booking is subject to our contracts with hotels, shipping companies and other sub-contractors involved in providing the holiday. We do not accept liability for the action of those concerned with your holiday arrangements over whom we have no control.
- Our liability upon claims in respect of any tour, holidays or excursion shall not exceed the amount paid or agreed to be paid for any such tour, holiday or excursion.
- IF YOU CANCEL: As this incurs costs, we will apply charges up to a maximum below:
HOLIDAY CANCELLATION / CANCELLATION CHARGE
Prior to 42 days before departure = Deposit only
28 – 42 days before departure = 45% of holiday cost
14 – 27 days before departure = 60% of holiday cost
0 – 14 days before departure = 100% of holiday cost
If you have taken out insurance and the reason for cancellation is covered in the terms of the policy, you may be able to reclaim the above charges.
- The company reserves the right to amend prices should there be any unfavourable change in currency rates of exchange, VAT, fuel surcharges in respect of transport.
- The company will make every effort to carry out the tour as booked but reserves the right if circumstances amounting to force majeure i.e war, blockade, weather, labour conflicts, transport breakdowns, congestions or similar problems, to modify or cancel the tour and the company will not be responsible for any resulting loss, damage or expense. We will however make every effort to provide a suitable alternative holiday if possible.
- TRANSFERS: You may transfer your booking as long as:
8.1 The new passenger satisfies all required conditions.
8.2 The original customer is prevented from going.
8.3 The customer gives reasonable notice of change prior to departure.
- IF WE CANCEL: We may be forced to cancel a holiday if the number of passengers booked is less than 25. If so we would refund all money paid by you. However you would be advised of any cancellation at least 4 weeks before departure day.
- REDUCTIONS FOR CHILDREN: Usually age 12 (upon application).
- IF WE CHANGE DETAILS OF THE HOLIDAY: Although unlikely, if circumstances force us to make changes to the advertised holiday, wherever time allows we will write to you for your mutual agreement.
- DELAYS: The published running times are estimates and we do not accept liability for loss or inconvenience arising from delays or failure to operate in circumstances beyond our control e.g. road works delays/adverse weather conditions. We will however always try to ensure that events run as smoothly as possible.
- Day Excursion monies are non refundable but may be transferred to another trip with a certified Doctors note 14 days before date of excursion.